DIRECTIONS - From I-10 West, take Exit 246 A-B to merge onto I-510 S/LA-47 S Chalmette/Little Woods
- Merge LEFT towards Chalmette - continue on LA-47 S for 5.8 miles - Turn LEFT at E Judge Perez Dr/ LA-39 (Shell Station on left corner)
- continue for 8.1 miles - Turn LEFT at E LA 46 (Gulf Coast Bank and Trust on left).
- This will be a 4 lane hwy. If you accidently pass this turn up, you will arrive at the end of Judge Perez, which is also hwy 46 but it is a 2-lane. You will need to turn around and go back to the 4-lane.
- continue on LA 46 for 8 miles.
TO SHELL BEACH AND HOPEDALE:
- Turn LEFT at Florissant Hwy/LA-46 (at the STOP sign)
- Continue for 4.7 miles - Go over drawbridge and turn LEFT onto YSCLOSKEY HWY/LA-624
- Continue on road, which will turn hard right. Past hard right turn, boat dock will be roughly a mile and some change Address is 1623 Yscloskey Hwy St. Bernard LA 70085 (but make note most gps will not bring you to the address).
TO OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS:
Take left at drawbridge and head to address 1623 Yscloskey Hwy. Look for a blue shed on left just past a dark green camp with a metal roof. Directly across the street is the camp.